Sunday, March 22, 2020

A small gesture on 2020-03-22 by me to send out positive vibes and express gratitude to all who are relentlessly working to keep us safe and comfortable during the outbreak of CoronaVirus (Covid-19)




I, Deep Banerjee based out of Kolkata, India thought it prudent to follow my country's Prime Minister, Narendra Modi who had requested us to encourage those who are relentlessly working to keep us safe from CoronaVirus (Covid19) by banging on a steel thali standing on the veranda/ balcony of my house on Sunday, 2020-03-22 for 5 mins starting from 5pm.
It was heartening to note that once I started it, numerous other households in my locality started doing the same as a chain reaction.
Social Distancing is the need of the grim times the world is going through.
We in India shall overcome all the adversities. A few days or weeks of confinement and disruption will only make us more resilient.
Proud to be an Indian. Proud to be a 'bhakt' of the nation.
.
.
.
* How India Travels
* Keep Strong Stay Happy
* Indian Roadie
* Education And Career Pundit

No comments: